Chair: Josh Lukins, facilities engineer, Facilities Services
Committee Goals 2017-18
• Continue working with the President’s Edge Program to improve communications with non-English speaking employees in both Facilities and Housing
• Identify new and innovative training courses
• Host a minimum of six Lunch-and-Learn events with the support of the UNT Cabinet
• Work with Human Resources to accurately track professional development efforts
• Increase staff participation and Staff Senate engagement in Staff Appreciation Month, Staff Sack Lunches and the Service Award Ceremony
The Staff Development Committee shall
i. Identify professional development opportunities for staff.
ii. Execute learning and training activities, as needed.
Ann Bartts, Josh Lukins, Katie McCoy, Jessie Niu, Liz Perkins, Tonya Riley, Susan Sanders, Jordan Williams
News and Information
Leadership Development Calendar: Talent Management Supervisory Building Blocks, September 2017