For the 2021-2022 year, the Staff Senate tentatively plans to hold all General Assembly meetings both in-person and online via Zoom. Neither Senators nor guests are required to indicate which method of attendance they plan to utilize at this time, and it may vary from month to month.
If you are unable to attend, please feel free to share any concerns, views, and/or feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For meeting agendas, minutes and recordings, please visit the Agendas and Minutes page.
Contact Email: email@example.com
For In-Person Attendance
• The meeting will be held in the Senate Chamber, Union 332
• Doors will open at 2:45p
• Masks and social distancing are not required, but we do encourage it and disposable masks will be available for those who want them
• All attendees will be required to sign-in
• All Senators must pick-up their name plate at the front of the room for attendance and minutes records
• Limited hard copies of the agenda will be available
• Light refreshments will be available
For Online Attendance
• The Zoom link is: https://unt.zoom.us/j/86006064117
• The Zoom room will open by 3:00p