- Add details of the Graduate Assistant duties to the current procedure manual
- Plan and execute the election process from January to May
- Create a written step-by-step election process to be added to the manual
- Coordinate with Elections Committee to maintain accurate constituency pool list
- Review procedures annually and conduct research as assigned by the Executive Committee
- Manage officer elections in August
- Assist with committee assignments for new senators in summer
The Bylaws and Elections Committee shall
- Research and present bylaw changes, as needed.
- Assist each administrative unit with the elections process.
- Manage the Staff Senate officer election process.
Maria Baylock (Parliamentarian), John Bellon (Co-Chair), Reginald Johnson (Co-Chair), Latrice Owens, Dana Sachs