- Continue working with the President’s Edge Program to improve communications with non-English speaking employees in both Facilities and Housing
- Identify new and innovative training courses
- Host a minimum of six Lunch-and-Learn events with the support of the UNT President's Cabinet
- Work with UNT Human Resources to accurately track professional development efforts
- Increase staff participation and Staff Senate engagement in Staff Appreciation Month, Staff Sack Lunches and the Service Award Ceremony
The Staff Development Committee shall
- Identify professional development opportunities for staff.
- Execute learning and training activities, as needed.