Erin McKinnis, Assitant Director of Data Integrity, Advancement
- Provide event marketing tools for all special events for the year
- Work along side HR to promote campus-wide events on our website and social media outlets
- Update website to include more resource materials for staff
- Communicate with the InHouse publication staff to promote Staff Senate programs
- Track social media data for annual report
The Communications and Public Relations Committee shall
- Exercise responsibility for event and program planning.
- Work collaboratively with HR for staff events.
- Use the university’s key communication vehicles, including the web and social media, to inform staff members about issues, developments, and events.
Erin McKinnis, Kaitlin Anderson, Alexis Guess, Craig Howard, Jesse McBroom, Audra O'Neal, Jim Rogers, Margarita Venegas, Lisa Cuevas