- Provide event marketing tools for all special events for the year
- Work alongside HR to promote campus-wide events on our website and social media outlets
- Update website to include more resource materials for staff
- Track social media data for annual report
The Communications and Public Relations Committee shall
- Exercise responsibility for event and program planning.
- Work collaboratively with HR for staff events.
- Use the university’s key communication vehicles, including the web and social media, to inform staff members about issues, developments, and events.
Dakota Buchanan (Chair), Adam Chavez (Communications Coordinator), Lee Davis, Katie Herring, Mary Howard, Kristi Klusman, Neira Oxsormira, Benjamin Nye, Joshua Sylve