Staff Senate strives to enrich the lives of UNT employees. At Home Academy (AHA’s), serve as professional and personal development sessions where staff can learn in a variety of ways from UNT stakeholders. Have an idea for a future AHA? E-mail George Stieren or Amy Ferman.
- Climate Survey Summary with Shani Barrax Moore, Director of Diversity and Inclusion
- Let's Talk About Retirement Savings with UNT Human Resources Retirement Specialist Mary Atkins
- Previewing the 2020 U.S. Election, presented by UNT Professor Dr. James Meernik
- Zoom Meeting Overview for Presentations, presented by Amanda Fisher, ODE
- Stress Management Techniques & Tips for Coping with COVID-19, presented by Tess Kucera, SHWC
- Family Nutrition Survival Skills: Realistic Ways to Feed Your Family during the Pandemic, presented by Danielle Gemoets, Registered Dietitian, SHWC
- Stand Up, Sit Less & Move More (At Home Edition) PDF, presented by Wendy Comfort, Senior Assistant Director, Fitness & Memberships Pohl Recreation Center
- Belly Dancing, led by Laurel Crawford, Head of Collection Development, University Libraries
- For access to recording, please email Megan Cunningham.