George Stieren, Communications Specialist, Transportation Services
- Continue working with the President’s Edge Program to improve communications with non-English speaking employees in both Facilities and Housing
- Identify new and innovative training courses
- Host a minimum of six Lunch-and-Learn events with the support of the UNT President's Cabinet
- Work with UNT Human Resources to accurately track professional development efforts
- Increase staff participation and Staff Senate engagement in Staff Appreciation Month, Staff Sack Lunches and the Service Award Ceremony
The Staff Development Committee shall
- Identify professional development opportunities for staff.
- Execute learning and training activities, as needed.
Amy Armstrong, Ann Bartts, Amy Ferman, Kristi Klusman, Jesse McBroom, George Stieren, Steven Tudor
AHA (At Home Academy)
- Zoom Meeting Overview for Presentations, presented by Amanda Fisher, ODE
- Stress Management Techniques & Tips for Coping with COVID-19, presented by Tess Kucera, SHWC
- Family Nutrition Survival Skills: Realistic Ways to Feed Your Family during the Pandemic, presented by Danielle Gemoets, Registered Dietitian, SHWC
- Stand Up, Sit Less & Move More (At Home Edition) PDF, presented by Wendy Comfort, Senior Assistant Director, Fitness & Memberships Pohl Recreation Center
- Belly Dancing, led by Laurel Crawford, Head of Collection Development, University Libraries
- For access to recording, please email Megan Cunningham.