Louise Dunn, Executive Assistant, Office of the President
Committee Goals 2019-2020
• Continue working with the President’s Edge Program to improve communications with non-English speaking employees in both Facilities and Housing
• Identify new and innovative training courses
• Host a minimum of six Lunch-and-Learn events with the support of the UNT President's Cabinet
• Work with UNT Human Resources to accurately track professional development efforts
• Increase staff participation and Staff Senate engagement in Staff Appreciation Month, Staff Sack Lunches and the Service Award Ceremony
The Staff Development Committee shall
i. Identify professional development opportunities for staff.
ii. Execute learning and training activities, as needed.
Louise Dunn, Elizabeth Berry, Allyson Gardner, Emily Gautraud, David Klein, Latrice Moore, Monique Scales, Justin Stewart, Megan Cunningham